So here’s the deal. I’m posting this on my blog, so I feel a little pressure to actually do this thing (I seem to need this. It’s a bit sad, really). I’ve challenged myself to read 10 contemporaries before 2013, which means I have 5 months to read those titles. It’s totally doable, I just need to stick with it.
In the past couple of weeks I’ve already tried to read more contemporary, which resulted in me reading Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen, The DUFF by Kody Keplinger and Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry. They were really entertaining reads and I could do with some more. So here’s my list!
- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
- Torn by Cat Clarke
- Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz
- It’s Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
- Love Story by Jennifer Echols
- Five Flavours of Dumb by Antony John
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
- Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- Who I Kissed by Janet Gurtler
I might switch it up a bit as the months pass by, just as long as I read at least 10, I should be good. I might skip a couple from my list and read some from the picture instead :) I shall put this in my wrap up posts so you guys know how I’m doing (and again, so I have a little pressure) (also, I just realised I haven’t even done my June wrap up yet. Shame on me.).
Feel free to suggest titles you think I might enjoy. I’m looking forward to reading these books!