41. Since I've discovered so much awesomeness, I can't find the time to re-read my favorite books, even though I really want to.
42. I keep a reading list with titles I need/want to read in a particular month. Otherwise I can spend way too much time just staring at my bookshelves (I'm talking way over an hour).
43. When I love a book, I tend to go a little overboard on my fangirliness.
44. I love swag! Unfortunately, there's not much specific book swag going around here, so I collect it like trophies.
45. I fell in love with Peeta while he was doing his interview before the Games.
46. When books have a gimmick, I'm more likely to buy them. Think the blueprint in Across the Universe or the ice-blue font in Shiver.
47. I'm a sucker for book statistics. I have a spreadsheet and I love the stats section on Goodreads.
48. When I got a speedreading pamflet a little while back, I counted the amount of words I read in an hour, and it turns out you're a speedreader when you read 85+ pages per 60 minutes. Count me in.
49. When I'm reading something that makes me anxious, or something indicates something is going to happen, I'm likely to put the book down for a small break if it's at the end of a chapter, or at a page break. It's a bad habit, and I need to break it.
50. There are only two books that I have two copies of: Deathly Hallows and Divergent (from publisher). Okay, and I have a digital copy of the entire The Hunger Games trilogy in addition to my hardcover boxed set.
It's getting harder and harder to think of new little facts, but they make me think about myself and my reading habits quite a lot!
That's it for this week. Next week I'll have another ten things :)