31. I started using a book journal last year, but I read too quickly to keep up #bookwormproblems
32. One of the downsides of having a Kindle is that you don't get the satisfaction of throwing your book across the room when you're annoyed.
33. I only stop reading when I arrive at a new chapter, part of the book, or the end of the book. It's impossible for me to stop reading in the middle of a page.
34. I usually don't read books in a series back to back, because I want series to last longer. I feel like when I read it all at once, it's over too quickly.
35. I absolutely hate insta-love with a passion.
36. I've discovered some of my favorite series through book blogging. For example: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins was a series that I had seen in stores a lot, but didn't want to pick up because of the gruesome premise. I'm so glad I decided to read it anyway because it's freaking fantastic.
37. When I read, I close myself off from the rest of the world. My parents always think I just ignore them when they're talking to me, but I really don't hear them when I'm engrossed in a book.
38. I'm a collector. I have books I bought years (YEARS!) ago that I still haven't read. I really should get to that.
39. While Deathly Hallows is my favorite Harry Potter book, Philosopher's Stone is the book in the series that I've read most often.
40. My favorite books when I was a teenager (gosh, makes me sound old!) and I still read some books, where the Confessions of Georgia Nicholson books. I was so obsessed with them that I started my own diary with snarky remarks to just about everyone around me.
These little facts make me think about myself and my reading habits quite a lot! It's fun to write a post like this one - really makes me think about myself and my reading habits.
That's it for this week. Next week I'll have another ten things :)