21. I'm a re-reader. Before I started blogging and found new gems to read, I used to re-read my favorite books over and over.
22. To enjoy a new book, I have to be in the mood for it. I can't pick it up and then hope I will 'grow into it'.
23. Paranormal romances are my guilty pleasures. They're an addiction - I usually finish them within 24 hours, no matter how big they are or what I'm doing in that 24 hours.
24. Different sized books bug the hell out of me. My OCD does not like the three (!) different sizes I have in the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series by Michael Scott.
25. My favorite 'snack' while reading is chocolate or cake. Either of them will make me a very happy person.
26. My favorite bookstore is probably Hatchards near Picadilly Square in London. I love how old the shop is and I like that's it's full of books.
27. There are not many genres I don't read, but horror is one of them. I'm easily scared, so I prefer not to read them to prevent nightmares.
28. Netgalley is awesome, but at the same time it's Evil with a captial E. I tend to go all grabby hands on there when there are new titles, resulting in a review pile the size of Mount Everest.
29. While my family knows I love books, I didn't get a single book for Christmas.
30. Even though Dystopia is my favorite genre at the moment, I don't read enough of them. I'm trying to change that this year!
These little facts make me think about myself and my reading habits quite a lot! It's fun to write a post like this one - really makes me think about myself and my reading habits.
That's it for this week. Next week I'll have another ten things :)