11. About ninety-five percent of the books I read, are written in English. It was higher in 2011, but since I'm getting Dutch books for review, I've read some Dutch books, which I also enjoy a lot.
12. My Big Bookcase was a gift from my parents for my birthday. I had a couple of stacks of books on the floor behind my bed before that, and it looked rather messy.
13. I love looking at bookshelves. My own, in bookstores, other people, famous people.. I love looking at them.
14. Most of the books I read, are part of a series. This isn't intentional, there's just a lot of good books that turn out to be the first in a series..
15. My favorite book when I was younger, was Een mysterieuze gast by Marjo Roeven. It's a Dutch book without an English edition and I've read it a lot. I still have it, and plan to re-read it sometime in the future.
16. According to Goodreads, I own 400 physical books.
17. Getting back into reading also sparked a forgotten hobby to life: writing.
18. While I love hardcovers, I prefer to read paperbacks, because they're cheaper and nicer to hold while reading.
19. I have never dog-eared a book in my life. I always use bookmarks, or if I don't have one handy, I use a scrap of paper, a receipt, a postcard, flat magnet or even a candy wrapper.
20. While I love my copy of Harry Potter Page to Screen, it bugs me that I'm not able to fit it anywhere on a shelf. Because of its size, it stays on my bed and has to be put on the floor every night.
These little facts make me think about myself and my reading habits quite a lot! It's fun to write a post like this one.
That's it for this week. Next week I'll have another ten things :)