1. I read every single day. Sometimes I don't feel like reading, but I'll try and read a couple of pages even if I don't feel like reading.
2. I held out on reading the Harry Potter series for seven years (which is ironic). I first saw Harry Potter when my best friend at the time was reading Goblet of Fire and told me it was really good and I should read it. I didn't, because I thought it looked stupid (gasp). Years went by when I stole my mom's copy of Philosopher's Stone in 2007 and was hooked.
3. I judge books by their covers, unless someone recommended it to me. If I don't like the cover, I'm unlikely to pick up the book.
4. When we were little, my sister (3 years younger) and I would fight over which book my dad should read before bed. Most of the times, I lost.
5. When I had to start reading books for school, I stopped reading for pleasure. I hated reading, and didn't do it for fun.
6. I have a bazillion bookmarks, and I rotate them so I have a different one every time.
7. I love the smell of books. I love to pick a random one off my shelves, open it and stick my nose in it just to smell it.
8. I was firmly anti ebook until about a year ago. I have no idea what brought on the change.
9. Up until now, I have only read one 'classic' - Animal Farm. I read it for my English oral exam and I absolutely hated the book with a passion.
10. My favorite places to read are in my bed, or when it's warm enough, outside in the garden.
That's it for this week. Next week I'll have another ten things about me. Let me know if you like these kind of posts :)